COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
Apple Dutch Baby Pancake
2 Tbs Unsalted Butter
4 Cups Diced Peeled Tart Apples
2 Tbs Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
4 Large Eggs, Beaten
1/2 Lemon, Juiced
1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Cup Milk (Use Whole Milk For Best Results)
1 Cup Cake Flour
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
Powdered Sugar, For Serving
Whipped Cream, For Serving
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, flour, and salt until just blended and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the Wok and add the apples and sauté. turning when required until tender.
- Once the apples are cooked sprinkle them with the brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Stir to ensure everything is evenly combined.
- Remove the Wok from the heat and drain half the liquid from the apples.
- Distribute the apples evenly across the bottom of the Wok.
- Place Wok back over the heat and pour the prepared batter over the warm apples.
- Put the Dome Lid over the Wok and bake until puffed and golden brown, about 20 – 25 minutes.
Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and a dollop of whipped cream.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms