COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Fresh Summer Pizza
For Pizza Dough:
1 Tbs Dried Yeast
1 Pinch Sugar
2 Cups Warm Water
6 Cups Bread Flour
2 Tsp Salt
5 Tbs Olive Oil
Fresh basil, Chopped
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in half of the warm water and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and salt together.
- Pour in the yeast mixture and the olive oil.
- Add the rest of the water and combine until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured work surface and knead.
- Place your dough in a well oiled bowl, cover, and allow to rest until doubled in size.
- Once dough has risen, roll the dough out to the size of the Pizza Stone. Make sure the dough is not more than 1/8 inch thick.
- Spread the tomato paste onto the dough add the rest of the toppings.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid and Fenced Roast Rack on the COBB Grill. Then, place Pizza Stone inside the Fenced Roast Rack, cover it with the Dome Lid, and let heat up for at least 15 minutes.
- Place the pizza directly on the Pizza Stone surface and cover with the Dome Lid to cook for 15 minutes or until the dough is cooked through and the base is crisp.
This pizza is meant to celebrate thew bright, sunny days of summer, so feel free to change up the toppings with fresh seasonal ingredients for a delicious summery pizza with an extra crispy base.