COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Garlic Spinach with Onions
1 Packet of Baby Spinach or Fresh Spinach with Veins Removed
2 Garlic Cloves
Olive Oil and Butter
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Chop the onion finely and crush the garlic.
- Add a good glug of oil and about a tablespoon of butter to the pan.
- Once butter has melted, add the chopped onion.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove the lid and sauté the onions until they start to soften.
- Add garlic, stir and let the mixture caramelize—about 20 minutes.
- When onions are ready, add the spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lid on for 2 minutes—the spinach will have wilted almost completely.
- Stir it all together for a minute or two, and it’s ready!
Serve immediately as a side dish. And for an extra bit of richness, add another knob of butter at the end of the cooking process.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna