COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Meaty Winter Pizza
For Focaccia Dough:
3 Tsp Dried Yeast
1 Pinch Sugar
2 Cups Warm Water
6 Cups Bread Flour
2 Tsp Salt
5 Tbs Olive Oil
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in half the warm water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt and pour in the yeast and olive oil.
- Add the rest of the water and knead, then allow to rise until doubled in size in a covered bowl rubbed with olive oil.
- Once doubled, roll the dough out to fit onto the Pizza Stone, making sure that the dough is not more than 1/4 in thick.
- Spread the tomato paste onto the dough and add the toppings.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid and Fenced Roast Rack on the COBB Grill. Then, place Pizza Stone inside the Fenced Roast Rack, cover it with the Dome Lid , and let heat up for at least 15 minutes.
- Place pizza directly on Pizza Stone surface and cover with the Dome Lid. Depending on the thickness of base, your pizza should be ready within 15 minutes.
Feel free to change up the toppings for a pizza creation all your own on a deliciously crispy crust.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeatballs in Tomato SauceMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotWhite Wine MusselsYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms