COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Rich Chocolate Cake
For the Cake:
1/3 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 1/2 Cups Wheat Flour
1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Tbs Cocoa Powder
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Milk
4 oz Dark Chocolate, Chopped
For the Ganache:
1 Cup Heavy Cream
20 oz Milk or Dark Chocolate, Chopped
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a half CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place the Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together.
- Add egg and beat until pale.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, and vanilla together until well combined and then add it to the butter mixture.
- Melt the chocolate and stir it into the cake batter.
- Pour the batter into a Bread Pan that’s been well greased and lined with parchment paper.
- Place it onto the Roast Rack and, with the lid on, bake for 40 – 50 minutes.
- Once your cake is done, change the Roast Rack to the Wok for the ganache.
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil in the Wok and add your chopped chocolate.
- Remove it from the heat once the chocolate has melted and stir until smooth. Allow to thicken at room temperature.
- Remove the cake from the Bread Pan and allow to cool before icing with the ganache.
Be creative and decorate the cake with berries, fruits, nuts, coconut, wafer biscuits, or more chocolate.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeatballs in Tomato SauceMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotWhite Wine MusselsYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms