COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
White Wine Mussels
2 Pounds Fresh Mussels
3 Large Spring Onions
1/2 Onion, Peeled And Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled
1 Fresh Red Chili
Handful Of Flat Leaf Parsley
2/3 Cup Dry White Wine
2 Tbs Crème Fraiche
2 Tbs Olive Oil
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil to the Wok and sauté the spring onions, onion, garlic, and chili for 3 minutes.
- Pour the white wine in and bring it to a boil with the spring onions, onion, garlic, and chili.
- Add the mussels and crème fraiche.
- Cover with the Dome Lid to let the mussels steam in their own juices until they are open.
- Discard any mussels that did not open.
- Top with roughly chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Serve with any wine you may have left and some fries or crusty bread for a bistro style dish made right on your COBB.