COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
White Wine Mussels
2 Pounds Fresh Mussels
3 Large Spring Onions
1/2 Onion, Peeled And Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled
1 Fresh Red Chili
Handful Of Flat Leaf Parsley
2/3 Cup Dry White Wine
2 Tbs Crème Fraiche
2 Tbs Olive Oil
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil to the Wok and sauté the spring onions, onion, garlic, and chili for 3 minutes.
- Pour the white wine in and bring it to a boil with the spring onions, onion, garlic, and chili.
- Add the mussels and crème fraiche.
- Cover with the Dome Lid to let the mussels steam in their own juices until they are open.
- Discard any mussels that did not open.
- Top with roughly chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Serve with any wine you may have left and some fries or crusty bread for a bistro style dish made right on your COBB.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeatballs in Tomato SauceMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotWhite Wine MusselsYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms