COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
Bacon Maple Syrup Flapjack Stack
1 1⁄4 cups self-raising flour
Milk (as needed)
Butter/cooking oil for frying
1 cup buttermilk
1⁄2 t salt
1 pack bacon of your choice
Maple syrup to serve
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon until crispy and set aside.
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Whisk the eggs, buttermilk and salt together with a fork.
- Pour the mixture into the well and start incorporating the flour until you have a nice batter. The shape and height of your pancakes will vary depending on how thick your batter is, so adjust by adding flour or milk as needed. Set the mixture aside and cover with a cloth.
- Add a good knob of butter and spoon the batter into the pan. Once you see bubbles appearing on the top of the flapjack, they are ready to flip with a non-metallic spatula.
- Repeat the process, adding a little more butter or oil to the pan if needed.
- Build a stack layered with crispy bacon and drizzled generously with maple syrup.
Build a tall stack layered with crispy bacon and drizzle generously with maple syrup for a deliciously sweet and savory breakfast!
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneFish CurryLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna