COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Baked Camembert and Rosemary
1 Camembert Round, in a Wooden Case
1 Preserved Green Fig, Sliced
1/2 Ciabatta Loaf, Broken Into 1-in. Pieces
4 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Clove of Garlic Sliced Lengthways
6-8 6-in. Rosemary Twigs
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the leaves half way up the rosemary stalks and thread on the bread chunks.
- Rub them roughly with the cut ends of the garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Slice the fig into thin slivers.
- Cut the top off the cheese only removing the ‘skin’ and don’t cut quite to the edge.
- Add the fig slices on top.
- Place the cheese and the bread skewers onto the Frying Pan and close the Dome Cover. Cook for 10 minutes, turning the bread once.
- Dip the bread into the cheese for a decadent starter or snack.
Serve right away while the cheese is warm, gooey, and oozing. Baked camembert is a great dip for more than just bread. Try dipping it with different crudités, fruits, or as a part of your cheese board.