COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Baked Camembert and Rosemary
1 Camembert Round, in a Wooden Case
1 Preserved Green Fig, Sliced
1/2 Ciabatta Loaf, Broken Into 1-in. Pieces
4 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Clove of Garlic Sliced Lengthways
6-8 6-in. Rosemary Twigs
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the leaves half way up the rosemary stalks and thread on the bread chunks.
- Rub them roughly with the cut ends of the garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Slice the fig into thin slivers.
- Cut the top off the cheese only removing the ‘skin’ and don’t cut quite to the edge.
- Add the fig slices on top.
- Place the cheese and the bread skewers onto the Frying Pan and close the Dome Cover. Cook for 10 minutes, turning the bread once.
- Dip the bread into the cheese for a decadent starter or snack.
Serve right away while the cheese is warm, gooey, and oozing. Baked camembert is a great dip for more than just bread. Try dipping it with different crudités, fruits, or as a part of your cheese board.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms