COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Blueberry Crêpes with Lime and Sugar
Makes About 10 Crêpes
2 Cups Flour
Pinch of Salt
2 1/2 Cups Milk
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Place the flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in then center.
- Add the salt, the eggs, and half the milk to the well.
- Using a small whisk, beat the eggs and the rest of the ingredients in the well together while slowly incorporating the flour and adding more milk as you go. Mix from the inside out, this prevents the batter from getting lumpy. When the batter is well mixed, it should have a consistency that can coat the back of a spoon. The thinner your batter, the thinner the pancake.
- Add a little butter to the Frying Pan and a larger serving spoon of batter.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on one side, or until it starts to brown, before flipping to cook on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Fold each crêpe into quarters and top with blueberries, a sifting of powdered sugar, and a squeeze of lime juice. Serve with extra lime wedges on the side.
Mix and match the fruit as these crêpes serve as a great base for whatever’s in season.