COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Blueberry Ginger Cobbler
Serves 6 – 8
4 Cups Blueberries
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
1 Tbs Cornstarch
2 Cups Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Sugar, Plus Extra for Sprinkling on Top
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
6 Tbsp Cold Butter, Cut Into Small Pieces
½ Cup Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
- In a large bowl, toss together the blueberries, sugar, grated ginger, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and ground ginger.
- Rub the butter into the flour using your fingers until it resembles a coarse meal.
- Add milk and vanilla and stir together until just incorporated.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Dump the blueberries into the Wok.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter over the top of the berries.
- Sprinkle sugar over the top of the batter.
- Cover with the Dome Lid and bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until the top is lightly golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or freshly whipped cream.