COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage Slaw
For the Pork Tenderloin:
1 Tbs Fresh Sage, Finely Chopped
1 Tbs Olive Oil
1 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin
Salt & Pepper
10 Slices Bacon
For the Cabbage Slaw:
2 Cups Shredded Cabbage, or 1/4 Head Green/Red cabbage or a Mixture of Both
1 Large Carrot, Shredded
2 Green Onions, Chopped
Handful of Parsley, Chopped
7 Tbs Mayonnaise
3 1/2 Tbs Your Favorite Oil Based Salad Dressing
2 Tsp Sugar
Salt & Pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together the sage and the olive oil.
- Brush the pork tenderloin with the soil and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the seasoned tenderloin in the bacon, spiraling from the top to the bottom.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Place the tenderloin on the Roast Rack, cover with the Dome Lid, and allow to cook until thickest part reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 20 minutes.
- While the tenderloin is roasting, make the slaw by combining the cabbage, carrot, and green onions together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the parsley, mayonnaise, salad dressing, salt, pepper, and sugar together.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw, season with salt and pepper, and set aside till ready to serve.
- Once the tenderloin is finished cooking, remove from the Roast Rack, and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Carve tenderloin into generous slices and serve with the cabbage slaw.
Pork can be eaten still slightly pink in the middle, but if you prefer your pork to be more cooked, roast it for a little while longer or until the internal temperature reads 150 degrees.