COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
7 Tbs Butter, Melted
2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
18 oz Cream Cheese, at Room Temperature
2/3 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Cornstarch
Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
8 oz White Chocolate, Melted
2 Cups Sour Cream, at Room Temperature
White Chocolate for Decorating
- Grease the COBB Bread Pan and line with parchment paper, folding the excess over the top of the pan.
- Add the melted butter to the graham cracker crumbs. Mix well to combine and then press it into the base of the prepared pan. Chill until needed.
- To make the filling, add cream cheese and sugar to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch and beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the lemon zest and juice, vanilla, and salt.
- Add the white chocolate and sour cream to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared Bread Pan and scatter over with the raspberries.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Place Bread Pan inside the Wok. Fill the Wok with boiling water until it reaches halfway up the side of the Bread Pan.
- Cover with the Dome Lid and allow to bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until cheesecake is firm to the touch with a slight jiggle in the center.
- Remove the Dome Lid and allow the cheesecake to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the Bread Pan from the Wok and set cheesecake aside to cool to room temperature.
- Chill the cooled cheesecake for at least 2 hours or until firm in the center.
- Once set, carefully remove the cheesecake from the Bread Pan.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries, white chocolate shard, and a dusting of powdered sugar.
The cheesecake recipe is delicious and versatile, so if you’re not feeling raspberry and white chocolate, change it up! Try flavors like peanut butter and milk chocolate or blueberries and lemon.