COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
3 Medium Eggplants (halved)
3 Tbsp Tahini Sauce
1 Tsp Salt
Juice of 1 Lemon (to taste)
3 Cloves Garlic (peeled and smashed)
1 Tsp Olive Oil
Handful of Parsley (roughly chopped)
Handful Smoking Chips (soaked in water)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid, Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Place soaked wood chips directly on the CobbleStone or briquettes.
- Smoke for 1 hour or until the eggplant flesh is cooked through.
- Remove from grill and let eggplants cool for a little while before scraping out the pulp.
- Using a fork, mash the eggplant with all the other ingredients. Season to taste.
- Serve as a snack with fresh bread.