COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
3 Medium Eggplants (halved)
3 Tbsp Tahini Sauce
1 Tsp Salt
Juice of 1 Lemon (to taste)
3 Cloves Garlic (peeled and smashed)
1 Tsp Olive Oil
Handful of Parsley (roughly chopped)
Handful Smoking Chips (soaked in water)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid, Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Place soaked wood chips directly on the CobbleStone or briquettes.
- Smoke for 1 hour or until the eggplant flesh is cooked through.
- Remove from grill and let eggplants cool for a little while before scraping out the pulp.
- Using a fork, mash the eggplant with all the other ingredients. Season to taste.
- Serve as a snack with fresh bread.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna