COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Cheesy Bacon Chili Poppers
12 Jalapeno Chilies (medium size)
1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
12 Strips of Bacon
12 Toothpicks (soaked in water)
1/2 Green Chili (thinly sliced)
1/2 Garlic Clove (crushed)
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Make incision down length of chilies and remove seeds and membrane. Soak in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl, combine cheese and add paprika.
- Fill chilies generously with cheese and paprika blend and wrap tightly with bacon strip. Secure with toothpick.
- Oil Griddle and place chilies directly on. Grill until bacon is crispy and filling begins to ooze out.
- Combine all the ingredients for guacamole in separate bowl and serve with poppers.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna