COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Beef Burgers with Caramelized Onions
For Burger Patties:
Minced Beef (not lean)
1 Onion (finely diced)
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (crushed)
2 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
Salt & Pepper
4 Fresh Rolls
For Caramelized Onions:
2 Onions (thinly sliced)
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Vinegar
For Burger Basting Sauce:
1 Cup Favorite BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Vinegar
2 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
2 Tbsp Favorite Hot Sauce
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients for the burger patties to form a fragrant mince. Divide into appropriately sized burger patties.
- Mix all basting sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter and fry onions with the dome cover on for approximately 5 minutes until onions turn translucent. Add sugar and vinegar to mix and simmer to reduce for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove frying pan and replace with griddle attachment. Place dome cover back on and allow 5 minutes for griddle to heat up.
- Oil griddle and place burger patties.
- Combine basting sauce ingredients into bowl.
- Flip burgers and baste with sauce. Cook to your liking and serve!
This classic burger recipe is perfect for those relaxing summer afternoons with friends and family.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneFish CurryLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna