COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
Naan Breakfast Pizza
2 Naan Breads
Baby Rosa Tomatoes (halved)
For Spicy Tomato Sauce:
1 Can Tomatoes (crushed)
Generous Pour of Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic (crushed)
1 Fresh Chili (chopped)
1-2 Tbsp Sugar
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
Spicy Tomato Sauce:
- Fry garlic and chili in olive oil until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 10 minutes until it has reduced a little.
- Remove sauce from heat, place in bowl, and set aside.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce on top of naan bread and top with the remaining pizza ingredients except the egg.
- Make a small indent in the middle of the filling and gently crack an egg into it.
- Cook on the Frying Pan until the cheese is just melted and egg white is just set. Should take roughly 5 minutes with the Dome Lid on.
- Sprinkle with some chopped chives and serve.
- NOTE: You can only make 1 at a time.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms