COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Cajun Salmon with Grilled Asparagus
For Meat and Asparagus:
4 Fresh Salmon Fillets
2 Bunches Asparagus
Salt and Pepper
Fresh Lemon Juice
Homemade Cajun Spice:
2 Tsp Sea Salt
2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/2 Onion (finely diced)
1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
Pinch of Oregano
Pinch of Thyme
1 Small Red Chili (seeded, finely chopped)
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients for Cajun Spice Mix in bowl.
- Rub Cajun spice onto each side of salmon fillet, allow meat to marinade for at least half an hour.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus, coat Griddle with olive oil and grill asparagus for 5-10 minutes, turning every so often.
- Remove asparagus from Griddle and add lemon juice, olive oil, and season to taste.
- Add a little more oil to Griddle, add salmon fillets. Start fillets with skin side up and flip every two minutes until cooked.
- Remove salmon from heat and serve immediately with asparagus and extra lemon wedges.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneFish CurryLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna