COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Cajun Salmon with Grilled Asparagus
For Meat and Asparagus:
4 Fresh Salmon Fillets
2 Bunches Asparagus
Salt and Pepper
Fresh Lemon Juice
Homemade Cajun Spice:
2 Tsp Sea Salt
2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/2 Onion (finely diced)
1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
Pinch of Oregano
Pinch of Thyme
1 Small Red Chili (seeded, finely chopped)
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients for Cajun Spice Mix in bowl.
- Rub Cajun spice onto each side of salmon fillet, allow meat to marinade for at least half an hour.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus, coat Griddle with olive oil and grill asparagus for 5-10 minutes, turning every so often.
- Remove asparagus from Griddle and add lemon juice, olive oil, and season to taste.
- Add a little more oil to Griddle, add salmon fillets. Start fillets with skin side up and flip every two minutes until cooked.
- Remove salmon from heat and serve immediately with asparagus and extra lemon wedges.