COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
Cheese & Mushroom Omelet
8 Eggs (4 per person)
1 Cup Button Mushrooms (sliced thinly)
1 Cup of Shredded Cheese
1/2 Cup Baby Tomatoes
Pinch of Salt and Pepper (optional)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add little bit of olive oil to Frying Pan.
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and begin to whisk. Add half of the chives and add a pinch of salt (optional) and pepper. Whisk ingredients together until combined.
- Pour egg mixture into the hot Frying Pan. Make sure that the entire bottom of the pan is covered with the egg.
- Put the dome lid on and check-up every couple of minutes to make sure it does not cook all the way through.
- When the sides start to cook through and the middle is still slightly runny, add half of the sliced mushrooms, tomatoes, and cheese to one half of the mixture then close the Dome Lid again.
- Cook the omelet for another 10-20 seconds or so making sure to check that it’s not burnt on the bottom, and then carefully, with your spatula, lift the other side of the omelet and fold it to cover the mushrooms tomatoes and cheese.
- Slide the omelet onto a nice, clean plate.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining eggs and the rest of the ingredients.
Try avocado, vegan cheese, shredded carrots, spinach, mandarin oranges, rice, quinoa and more as other yummy ingredients to this wrap!