COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Fish Curry with Roti
2 lbs Fresh White Fish (diced)
1 Can Tomatoes (chopped)
1 Onion (sliced into rings)
5 Tbsp Coconut Milk
4-6 Rotis (flatbread)
2.5 oz Vegetable Oil
2 Tbsp Garlic and Ginger Paste
1 Green Chili (chopped)
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Turmeric
2 Tbsp Chili Powder (or 1 Tbsp for a milder curry)
1 Tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Fennel Powder
1 Cup Fresh Coriander (chopped)
3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
10 Curry Leaves
1/2 Tsp Tamarind Paste
- Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut milk, chopped tomatoes, and onion, in a side dish. Cover and allow to marinate for at least an hour.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Dip your onion rings into the marinade and then place in the Wok. Cover and allow the onions to cook for 10 minutes, giving it a stir halfway through.
- Add fish pieces and marinade, followed by chopped tomatoes. Cover and simmer 20-25 minutes.
- Once the fish is cooked through, add coconut milk and remove Wok from the COBB Grill. Cover and set aside.
- Place the Frying Pan onto the COBB Grill and warm up all the rotis with the Dome Lid on for about 5-10 minutes. Eat the curry straight from the Wok using the roti as a spoon.
This is a fun meal you can eat with your hands! A flexible dish, season to your desired preference.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna