COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
2 Tbs Sugar
1 Can Sweet Corn
17 oz Buttermilk
2 Eggs (beaten)
1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Cornmeal
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
Kernels of 2 Corn Cobs (1–1.5 cups)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid and Roast Rack on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, sweetcorn, buttermilk, eggs, and butter together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and stir in the corn kernels.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased 10″ cake pan.
- Place pan on roast rack, cover with dome lid and bake for 35–45 minutes. Test internal temperature with a skewer, it should come out clean when inserted.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly before depanning.