COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
2 Tbs Sugar
1 Can Sweet Corn
17 oz Buttermilk
2 Eggs (beaten)
1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Cornmeal
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
Kernels of 2 Corn Cobs (1–1.5 cups)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid and Roast Rack on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, sweetcorn, buttermilk, eggs, and butter together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and stir in the corn kernels.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased 10″ cake pan.
- Place pan on roast rack, cover with dome lid and bake for 35–45 minutes. Test internal temperature with a skewer, it should come out clean when inserted.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly before depanning.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms