COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
2 Tbs Sugar
1 Can Sweet Corn
17 oz Buttermilk
2 Eggs (beaten)
1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Cornmeal
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
Kernels of 2 Corn Cobs (1–1.5 cups)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid and Roast Rack on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, sweetcorn, buttermilk, eggs, and butter together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and stir in the corn kernels.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased 10″ cake pan.
- Place pan on roast rack, cover with dome lid and bake for 35–45 minutes. Test internal temperature with a skewer, it should come out clean when inserted.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly before depanning.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna