COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
2 Cans Tomatoes (chopped)
2 Chilies (finely sliced)
2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
1 Onion (finely sliced)
2 Red Peppers (deseeded and finely sliced)
1 Basket Baby Tomatoes (sliced in half)
Salt and Pepper
Bread or Tortillas
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add some olive oil and saute the onions for 5 minutes with the Dome Lid closed.
- Remove Dome Lid and add garlic, peppers, and chilies and fry for another 10 minutes.
- Add the cans of chopped tomatoes and baby tomatoes. Let simmer together for another 10 minutes until somewhat reduced and thickened. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Make some wells in the mix and crack in 6 eggs. Try to do this as quickly as possible so the eggs can all cook for the same amount of time.
- Cook the eggs for about 5 -10 minutes depending on how you like them. Remove Wok from COBB Grill and set aside. Place Griddle on the Cobb Grill and cover with Dome Lid for 2 minutes.
- Toast and/or warm bread on the Griddle for a few minutes. Serve toast with completed huevos rancheros in Wok.
This dish makes a hearty and spice breakfast or brunch!