COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
2 Cans Tomatoes (chopped)
2 Chilies (finely sliced)
2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
1 Onion (finely sliced)
2 Red Peppers (deseeded and finely sliced)
1 Basket Baby Tomatoes (sliced in half)
Salt and Pepper
Bread or Tortillas
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add some olive oil and saute the onions for 5 minutes with the Dome Lid closed.
- Remove Dome Lid and add garlic, peppers, and chilies and fry for another 10 minutes.
- Add the cans of chopped tomatoes and baby tomatoes. Let simmer together for another 10 minutes until somewhat reduced and thickened. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Make some wells in the mix and crack in 6 eggs. Try to do this as quickly as possible so the eggs can all cook for the same amount of time.
- Cook the eggs for about 5 -10 minutes depending on how you like them. Remove Wok from COBB Grill and set aside. Place Griddle on the Cobb Grill and cover with Dome Lid for 2 minutes.
- Toast and/or warm bread on the Griddle for a few minutes. Serve toast with completed huevos rancheros in Wok.
This dish makes a hearty and spice breakfast or brunch!
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms