COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Grilled Fish with Lemon Garlic Butter
1 Fish of Your Choice (gutted and cleaned)
3 Lemons (1 sliced, 2 quartered)
1 Bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
1 Head of Garlic (crushed)
10.5 oz Butter
1 French Loaf
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid, Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Stuff fish cavity with 2 oz of butter (roughly chopped), sliced lemon, parsley, and salt and pepper. Tie fish to prevent the stuffing from falling out.
- Place fish on Roast Rack, and close the Dome Lid. Cook the fish for about 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, place the remaining butter on the Frying Pan accessory along with the garlic. Remove the fish, Roast Rack, and Grill Grid from the COBB grill.
- Add the fish to the Frying Pan with butter and garlic and place on the COBB Grill.
- Close the Dome Lid again for 10 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes remove the Dome Lid and the fish, it’s ready to eat. Debone fish and place directly into the garlic butter. Eat directly from the pan and mop up with freshly torn bread.
Fish is a very flexible dish, add any spices or seasonings you want!