COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
One Pan Wonder Breakfast
Olive or Canola Oil
Jalapenos (cut in half)
Mushrooms (cut in half)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Once Frying Pan is hot, pour a small amount of oil onto the pan and add sausage.
- Continue adding ingredients to the Frying Pan, starting with the cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, and mushrooms.
- After these ingredients are close to being done, add eggs and cover with the Dome Lid.
- Let ingredients finish cooking, check after 3-5 minutes to see if complete.
- Remove Frying Pan from COBB grill and season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna