COBB GRILL BREAKFAST RECIPE,
One Pan Wonder Breakfast
Olive or Canola Oil
Jalapenos (cut in half)
Mushrooms (cut in half)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Once Frying Pan is hot, pour a small amount of oil onto the pan and add sausage.
- Continue adding ingredients to the Frying Pan, starting with the cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, and mushrooms.
- After these ingredients are close to being done, add eggs and cover with the Dome Lid.
- Let ingredients finish cooking, check after 3-5 minutes to see if complete.
- Remove Frying Pan from COBB grill and season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.