COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Pea and Goat Cheese Risotto
1 Small Onion (diced)
2 Small Leeks (chopped, white parts only)
10.5 oz Risotto/Arborio Rice
3 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup White Wine
17 oz Vegetable Stock
8.5 oz Cream
1 Log Goat Cheese
1 Cup of Peas
1 Cup Fresh Basil
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add butter, onions, and leeks to Wok. Sauté until clear.
- Season with salt and pepper and add risotto rice.
- Gently fry your rice for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, before adding the wine.
- Add wine and cover Wok with Dome Lid, allowing the wine to be absorbed by the risotto (should only take about 2 to 3 minutes)
- Give mixture a quick stir then add vegetable stock. Cover to cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring it every 5 minutes or so.
- After this time, all the liquid should be absorbed and your risotto almost cooked through.
- Add goat cheese, cream, and peas.
- Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Stir in finely chopped basil, top with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, and season to taste.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna