COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Pea and Goat Cheese Risotto
1 Small Onion (diced)
2 Small Leeks (chopped, white parts only)
10.5 oz Risotto/Arborio Rice
3 Tbsp Butter
3/4 Cup White Wine
17 oz Vegetable Stock
8.5 oz Cream
1 Log Goat Cheese
1 Cup of Peas
1 Cup Fresh Basil
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add butter, onions, and leeks to Wok. Sauté until clear.
- Season with salt and pepper and add risotto rice.
- Gently fry your rice for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, before adding the wine.
- Add wine and cover Wok with Dome Lid, allowing the wine to be absorbed by the risotto (should only take about 2 to 3 minutes)
- Give mixture a quick stir then add vegetable stock. Cover to cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring it every 5 minutes or so.
- After this time, all the liquid should be absorbed and your risotto almost cooked through.
- Add goat cheese, cream, and peas.
- Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Stir in finely chopped basil, top with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, and season to taste.