COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Peri-Peri Chicken Skewers
18 oz Chicken Thighs (deboned and skinned, cut in half lengthwise)
4.5 oz Favourite Peri-Peri Sauce
For Cucumber Raita:
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
1/2 Cucumber (deseeded, grated, and drained)
1/2 Clove Fresh Garlic (crushed)
Zest of 1 Lemon
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1/2 Small Onion (grated)
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Sugar
- Marinade chicken in peri-peri sauce for at least 1 hour.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Thread 2 pieces of chicken per skewer.
- Oil the Griddle and fry skewers for about 5-10 minutes a side until cooked through.
- For Raita, mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.
- Serve skewers with Raita or your favorite fresh dipping sauce!
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneFish CurryLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna