COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
2 Medium Eggplants
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Ground Black Pepper
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Dukkah of Your Choice
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
Micro Herbs or Chopped Parsley
3.5 oz Goat Cheese
Seeds From 1 Pomegranate
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid, Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut both eggplants in half lengthwise and score flesh in a crisscross pattern.
- Drizzle eggplant liberally with the olive oil. Sprinkle on salt and black pepper.
- Roast eggplant with the Dome Lid on for about 1 hour or until the flesh is cooked through.
- Make dressing by mixing the olive oil, dukkah, and lemon juice together.
- Spoon the dukkah oil over the aubergines as soon as they come off the heat.
- Top with the cheese, pomegranate seeds, and herbs.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna