COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
2 Medium Eggplants
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Ground Black Pepper
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Dukkah of Your Choice
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
Micro Herbs or Chopped Parsley
3.5 oz Goat Cheese
Seeds From 1 Pomegranate
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid, Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut both eggplants in half lengthwise and score flesh in a crisscross pattern.
- Drizzle eggplant liberally with the olive oil. Sprinkle on salt and black pepper.
- Roast eggplant with the Dome Lid on for about 1 hour or until the flesh is cooked through.
- Make dressing by mixing the olive oil, dukkah, and lemon juice together.
- Spoon the dukkah oil over the aubergines as soon as they come off the heat.
- Top with the cheese, pomegranate seeds, and herbs.