COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Spicy Seafood Pot
1 White Fish Fillet (chopped into chunks)
10.5 oz Rice
1 Basket Baby Tomatoes
2 Chilies (chopped)
1 Can Tomatoes
2 Cups Chicken Stock
1 Onion (chopped)
4 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
3 Tbsp Dax’s Special Spice Mix (or other spices of your choosing)
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 Smoked Sausages (sliced)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in Wok for 10 minutes until soft with the Dome Lid on.
- Add chili and Dax’s Special Spice Mix (or other spices) and fry for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the rice and sauté for 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of chicken stock, canned tomatoes, and sugar. Close the Dome Lid and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Check after 10 minutes and if mixture looks dry, add more chicken stock as needed to create wet rice.
- Add sausages, baby tomatoes, fresh origanum, mussels, and fish. Close Dome Lid again.
- Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes and season well, adding a good squeeze of lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with fresh origanum and lemon wedges.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneFish CurryLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna