COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Spicy Seafood Pot
1 White Fish Fillet (chopped into chunks)
10.5 oz Rice
1 Basket Baby Tomatoes
2 Chilies (chopped)
1 Can Tomatoes
2 Cups Chicken Stock
1 Onion (chopped)
4 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
3 Tbsp Dax’s Special Spice Mix (or other spices of your choosing)
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 Smoked Sausages (sliced)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in Wok for 10 minutes until soft with the Dome Lid on.
- Add chili and Dax’s Special Spice Mix (or other spices) and fry for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the rice and sauté for 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of chicken stock, canned tomatoes, and sugar. Close the Dome Lid and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Check after 10 minutes and if mixture looks dry, add more chicken stock as needed to create wet rice.
- Add sausages, baby tomatoes, fresh origanum, mussels, and fish. Close Dome Lid again.
- Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes and season well, adding a good squeeze of lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with fresh origanum and lemon wedges.