COBB GRILL LUNCH RECIPE,
Smoked Pork Sausages
6 Pork sausages (or as many as you want to cook!)
6 Hot Dog Buns
4 Tbs Wholegrain Mustard
4 Tbs Mayonnaise
Wood Chips (for smoking sausages)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place the Grill Grid, Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes. Soak wood chips in water prior to cooking.
- Once soaked, place smoking chips on the CobbleStone or charcoal.
- Arrange sausages on Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid.
- Smoke sausages for 15-20 minutes.
- While sausages are smoking, mix mustard and mayo together.
- Slice buns and butter.
- Once sausages are done, combine with bun, mustard mayo, and pickles.
Pair sausages with your favorite chips, a healthier salad option, and your beverage of choice for the perfect warm-weather meal!
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.