COBB GRILL LUNCH RECIPE,
Smoked Pork Sausages
6 Pork sausages (or as many as you want to cook!)
6 Hot dog buns
4 Tbs wholegrain mustard
4 Tbs mayonnaise
Wood chips (for smoking sausages)
Soak wood chips in water prior to cooking.
Prepare your COBB Cooker and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB.
- Place smoking chips on the CobbleStone or charcoal.
- Ideally, use the Grill Grid and Fenced Roast Rack on top. Arrange sausages on the Fenced Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid.
- Smoke sausages for 15-20 minutes.
- While sausages are smoking, mix mustard and mayo together.
- Slice buns and butter.
- Once sausages are done, combine with bun, mustard mayo, and pickles.
Pair sausages with your favorite chips, a healthier salad option, and your beverage of choice for the perfect warm-weather meal!
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.