COBB GRILL LUNCH RECIPE,
Smoked Pork Sausages
6 Pork sausages (or as many as you want to cook!)
6 Hot Dog Buns
4 Tbs Wholegrain Mustard
4 Tbs Mayonnaise
Wood Chips (for smoking sausages)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place the Grill Grid, Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes. Soak wood chips in water prior to cooking.
- Once soaked, place smoking chips on the CobbleStone or charcoal.
- Arrange sausages on Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid.
- Smoke sausages for 15-20 minutes.
- While sausages are smoking, mix mustard and mayo together.
- Slice buns and butter.
- Once sausages are done, combine with bun, mustard mayo, and pickles.
Pair sausages with your favorite chips, a healthier salad option, and your beverage of choice for the perfect warm-weather meal!
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna