COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Spicy Pineapple with Pomegranate & Lime
1 Pineapple (peeled, cut into chunks)
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tsp Brown Sugar
1 chili (deseeded and chopped)
1 oz Lemon Juice
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
7 oz Coconut Cream
2 Limes (halved)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and chopped chili to the Wok and mix until it all melts together.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally until mixture reduces and forms a syrupy consistency.
- Add pineapple pieces and turn them in the syrup for a few minutes a side.
- Cut pomegranate in half, and using the flat side of a knife, tap the pomegranate seeds into a separate bowl.
- Place your sticky pineapple and chili syrup in a bowl, sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with limes and coconut cream on the side.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms