COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Spicy Pineapple with Pomegranate & Lime
1 Pineapple (peeled, cut into chunks)
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tsp Brown Sugar
1 chili (deseeded and chopped)
1 oz Lemon Juice
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
7 oz Coconut Cream
2 Limes (halved)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and chopped chili to the Wok and mix until it all melts together.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally until mixture reduces and forms a syrupy consistency.
- Add pineapple pieces and turn them in the syrup for a few minutes a side.
- Cut pomegranate in half, and using the flat side of a knife, tap the pomegranate seeds into a separate bowl.
- Place your sticky pineapple and chili syrup in a bowl, sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with limes and coconut cream on the side.