COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Red Wine Chicken Stew
8 Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks
Dax’s Special Spice Mix
2 Onions (sliced)
2 Sticks Celery (sliced)
3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
2 Red Chilies (sliced)
1 Cup Black Olives (pips removed)
2 Cans Chopped Tomatoes
7 oz Red Wine
3 Sprigs of Rosemary
9 oz Baby Potatoes (quartered)
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Rub the chicken skin with Dax’s Special Spice Mix.
- Fry the chicken in Wok, skin side down to brown, and set aside.
- Sauté the onions, celery, garlic, and chili in the Wok with the Dome Lid closed for about 10 minutes.
- Add the potato quarters with the olives (tear them in half), then add the wine and the tomatoes. Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the Wok and throw in the rosemary and a good grind of black pepper and a pinch of salt, stirring well.
- Close the Dome Lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Then take off the Dome Lid and let it continue to simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms