8 Slices Bread of Your Choice
3 Tbsp Butter (softened)
8 Thin Slices of Swiss, Muenster, Colby or Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Basil Pesto
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- On a piece of bread, place a slice of cheese (so that most of the bread is covered) followed by a tablespoon of pesto and a final piece of cheese.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Butter the top of the bread spreading more thickly around the edges and less in the center. This will prevent the edges from burning before the center is crisp.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place the bread, butter-side down onto the heated Griddle, and butter the top slice of bread in the same way. Replace the dome lid.
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes and flip these sandwiches.
Serve with a simple green salad tossed with mushrooms and avocados.