For Pizza Dough :
2 lbs Ground Beef
1 Onion, Finely Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Grated
2 Tbs Italian Seasoning
1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbs Olive Oil, Plus More For Cooking
2 14 oz Cans Chopped Tomatoes
Splash of White/Red Wine (Optional)
1 Chili, Finely Chopped (Optional)
Salt & Pepper
2 Tsp Brown Sugar
- Place ground beef, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix together with the olive oil.
- Portion and roll the ground beef into small meatballs.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok, Grill Grid, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in the Wok and place the meatballs in to evenly brown on each side, make sure not to overcrowd them.
- Remove the meatballs and set aside.
- Tip the cans of tomatoes into the Wok and add in the chili, brown sugar, and a splash of wine.
- Give it a good stir and cover with the Dome Lid to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the Lid and add the meatballs back in.
- Let it simmer, stirring occasionally for another 10 minutes with the Lid still off.
- Season to taste and serve.
Top with freshly grated cheese and herbs. Enjoy on top a bed of pasta or with some crusty bread to mop up the sauce.