1 5-Count Packet of the Best Sausages You Can Find
5 Hot Dog Buns
1 Packet of Arugula
For Tomato Sauce :
2 Onions, Sliced
5 Garlic Cloves, Peeled and Grated
1-2 Chilis, Chopped
1 14 oz Can Chopped Tomatoes
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Garam Masala
Salt & Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the Dome Lid and place the onions into the pan with a little oil and close the lid again.
- Add the garlic and chili and cook for a further 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the garam masala and cook with the lid off for 3 – 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar, and a pinch of slat and a good crack of pepper.
- Close the lid and and let it cook for another 10 minutes. Then remove the lid and let it simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove the Wok and add the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack.
- Place the sausages onto the Roast Rack and close the Dome Lid. Let it cook for about 20 minutes depending on the thickness of your sausage.
- When you’re ready to serve, heat up the the pan and sauce again and let your sausage rest.
- Serve your sausage on a fresh hot dog bun with arugula and lots of your spicy tomato sauce.
You can decide how hot you want it by adjusting the amount of chilis added in your tomato sauce. Add only one to make it spicy, and two if you’d like it hotter.