2 Naan Breads
Baby Rosa Tomatoes (halved)
For Spicy Tomato Sauce :
1 Can Tomatoes (crushed)
Generous Pour of Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic (crushed)
1 Fresh Chili (chopped)
1-2 Tbsp Sugar
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
Spicy Tomato Sauce :
- Fry garlic and chili in olive oil until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 10 minutes until it has reduced a little.
- Remove sauce from heat, place in bowl, and set aside.
For Pizza :
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce on top of naan bread and top with the remaining pizza ingredients except the egg.
- Make a small indent in the middle of the filling and gently crack an egg into it.
- Cook on the Frying Pan until the cheese is just melted and egg white is just set. Should take roughly 5 minutes with the Dome Lid on.
- Sprinkle with some chopped chives and serve.
- NOTE: You can only make 1 at a time.