COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Honey Cinnamon Cornbread
1/3 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Tbs Cinnamon
3/4 Cup Butter (1 1/2 Sticks), Melted
1/2 Cup Honey
3 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups Cornmeal
1 1/2 Cups Flour
3 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Cup Corn Kernels
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place the Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let it heat up for at least 10 minutes.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon n a small bowl and set it aside for later.
- In a large bowl, add the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter, honey, eggs, and buttermilk together.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until there are no more dry spots.
- Add in the corn kernels and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a lightly greased Bread Pan.
- Liberally sprinkle the cinnamon sugar made earlier over the top of the batter.
- Place the Bread Pan onto the Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid to bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a tester inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove the Bread Pan from the grill and allow to cool before serving.
This cornbread makes a great side to your favorite stews and chilis, but the sugary crust on top also makes it a wonderful sweet snack or even a tasty dessert served warm with vanilla ice cream.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeatballs in Tomato SauceMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotWhite Wine MusselsYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms