COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Baked Orange & Brandy Apples
Makes 6 Apples
6 Tbsp Raisins
6 Tsp Butter
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Water
½ Cup Orange Juice
2 Tbsp Brandy
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Orange Rind (grated)
½ Cup Cream
- Core the apples and fill with raisins.
- Top each with a knob of butter and a sprinkle of brown sugar.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the water, orange juice, rest of brown sugar and butter, brandy, vanilla essence, and orange rind to the heated Wok.
- Boil and add the apples. Steam with the lid on for 15–20 minutes.
- Add cream to the sauce and reduce by half.
- Serve the apples in the creamy orange-brandy sauce.
Serve with vanilla ice cream. You can also add anything else you like to your apple cores too!
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna