COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Baked Orange & Brandy Apples
Makes 6 Apples
6 Tbsp Raisins
6 Tsp Butter
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Water
½ Cup Orange Juice
2 Tbsp Brandy
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Orange Rind (grated)
½ Cup Cream
- Core the apples and fill with raisins.
- Top each with a knob of butter and a sprinkle of brown sugar.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the water, orange juice, rest of brown sugar and butter, brandy, vanilla essence, and orange rind to the heated Wok.
- Boil and add the apples. Steam with the lid on for 15–20 minutes.
- Add cream to the sauce and reduce by half.
- Serve the apples in the creamy orange-brandy sauce.
Serve with vanilla ice cream. You can also add anything else you like to your apple cores too!