COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Baked Orange & Brandy Apples
Makes 6 apples
6 Tbsp raisins
6 Tsp butter
1/3 Cup of brown sugar
1 Cup water
½ Cup orange juice
2 Tbsp brandy
½ Tsp vanilla essence
1 Orange, grated rind
½ Cup cream
- Core the apples and fill with raisins.
- Top each with a knob of butter and a sprinkling of brown sugar.
Prepare your COBB Cooker and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB. Preheat the COBB with the wok in place.
- Add the water, orange juice, rest of brown sugar and butter, brandy, vanilla essence, and orange rind.
- Boil and add the apples. Steam with the lid on for 15–20 minutes.
- Add cream to the sauce and reduce by half.
- Serve the apples in the creamy orange-brandy sauce.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.