COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Chili Con Carne
1 lb Beef (minced)
2 Cans of Kidney Beans (drained)
2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes
1.5 oz Tomato Paste
Olive Oil (for frying)
2 Onions (finely chopped)
4 Cloves of Garlic (finely chopped)
2 Red Peppers (remove seed and stalks, diced)
1 Carrot (grated)
Pinch of Paprika
Pinch of Ground Cumin
Pinch of Chili Powder
Pinch of Ground Coriander
1 oz Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in Wok accessory.
- Add onions and garlic and fry for about 10 minutes with dome lid on until onions are soft and translucent.
- Mix cumin, coriander, paprika, and chili powder into beef. Add to Wok accessory with onions and garlic.
- Fry for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep dome lid on when not stirring.
- Add carrot and red pepper to Wok accessory with other ingredients and continue to cook for another 5 minutes with dome cover off.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, beans, vinegar, lemon, salt, and pepper. Add any more desired seasoning to your taste.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then cook for 20-30 minutes with dome cover off. Stir every now and then to avoid burning.
- Once done, serve straight from pan (into bowls) with sour cream and corn chips.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneFish CurryLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna