COBB GRILL LUNCH RECIPE,
Baked & Grilled Cheese Pesto Sandwich
8 Slices Bread of Your Choice
3 Tbsp Butter (softened)
8 Thin Slices of Swiss, Muenster, Colby or Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Basil Pesto
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- On a piece of bread, place a slice of cheese (so that most of the bread is covered) followed by a tablespoon of pesto and a final piece of cheese.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Butter the top of the bread spreading more thickly around the edges and less in the center. This will prevent the edges from burning before the center is crisp.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place the bread, butter-side down onto the heated Griddle, and butter the top slice of bread in the same way. Replace the dome lid.
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes and flip these sandwiches.
Serve with a simple green salad tossed with mushrooms and avocados.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna