COBB GRILL LUNCH RECIPE,
Baked & Grilled Cheese Pesto Sandwich
8 Slices bread of your choice
3 Tbls butter softened
8 Thin slices Swiss, Muenster, Colby or Cheddar cheese
1/4 Cup basil pesto
Prepare your COBB Cooker and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB. Place the Griddle in place and heat for 7 minutes with the dome on.
- On a piece of bread, place a slice of cheese (so that most of the bread is covered) followed by a tablespoon of pesto and a final piece of cheese.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Butter the top of the bread spreading more thickly around the edges and less in the center. This will prevent the edges from burning before the center is crisp.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place the bread, butter-side down onto the heated griddle, and butter the top slice of bread in the same way. Replace the dome lid.
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes and flip these sandwiches.
Serve with a simple green salad tossed with mushrooms and avocados.
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.