COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Prawn & Halloumi Skewers
1 Pack Large Prawns
Fresh Ginger (grated)
3 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
Butter (for frying)
5.5 oz Halloumi Cheese (sliced)
Wooden Skewers (soaked in water)
Tub of Cottage Cheese
Prepare your COBB Cooker and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB.
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Lid on your COBB grill and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Marinate the prawns in the garlic, ginger, and lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- Skewer 3 prawns onto each skewer.
- Add butter to the Griddle and fry until prawns are a beautiful pink. (approx. 2-3 minutes a side)
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon juice over them.
- Wipe down the griddle and allow to heat up again with the dome cover on.
- Brush the griddle with some butter and fry the Halloumi slices until golden and gooey. Put them in a bowl and toss with a generous amount of pesto.
- Serve immediately with the cheese and hot sauce dip.
These skewers are a delicious appetizer before any meal! Enjoy them with your favorite beverage.
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.