COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Smoked Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
4, 8 oz Salmon Fillets
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Pepper
1 Tsp Sugar
1.5 Cups Cherry Wood Chips (soaked in water)
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1.5 lbs Baby Potatoes (washed and halved)
For Crème Fraîche:
2 Tbsp Sour Cream
2 Tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
3 Tsp Capers (chopped)
2 Tsp Horseradish Sauce
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1.5 Lemons (cut into wedges)
Salt (to taste)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to Wok, cover halfway with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Cover with the Dome Lid and let the potatoes cook until tender. This should take 30-40 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, mix the sour creme, dill, capers, horseradish and lemon juice in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the salt, sugar and pepper together and set aside.
- When the potatoes are tender, remove and set aside.
- Place the Grill Grid and Roast Rack on the COBB grill and let heat up for 5 minutes.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt mixture.
- Spray the Roast Rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the soaked wood chips directly on the CobbleStone or briquettes.
- Place salmon fillets on Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid. Smoke for about 20-25 minutes.
- While the fish is smoking, drain and mash potatoes with a fork and mix with Crème Fraîche sauce.
- When done, gently lift the fillets off Roast Rack.
- Enjoy with crushed potatoes and lemon wedges!
SNACKS & SIDES
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.