COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Smoked Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
4, 8 oz Salmon Fillets
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Pepper
1 Tsp Sugar
1.5 Cups Cherry Wood Chips (soaked in water)
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1.5 lbs Baby Potatoes (washed and halved)
For Crème Fraîche:
2 Tbsp Sour Cream
2 Tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
3 Tsp Capers (chopped)
2 Tsp Horseradish Sauce
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1.5 Lemons (cut into wedges)
Salt (to taste)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to Wok, cover halfway with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Cover with the Dome Lid and let the potatoes cook until tender. This should take 30-40 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, mix the sour creme, dill, capers, horseradish and lemon juice in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the salt, sugar and pepper together and set aside.
- When the potatoes are tender, remove and set aside.
- Place the Grill Grid and Roast Rack on the COBB grill and let heat up for 5 minutes.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt mixture.
- Spray the Roast Rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the soaked wood chips directly on the CobbleStone or briquettes.
- Place salmon fillets on Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid. Smoke for about 20-25 minutes.
- While the fish is smoking, drain and mash potatoes with a fork and mix with Crème Fraîche sauce.
- When done, gently lift the fillets off Roast Rack.
- Enjoy with crushed potatoes and lemon wedges!
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna