For the Asian Marinade :
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (crushed)
1 Tbs Ginger, Finely Grated
1 Chili, Chopped and De-seeded
1 Tbs Honey
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
1 Cup Soy Sauce
For the Ribs :
2 Racks of Lamb Ribs
1 Cup of Asian Marinade
Limes for Garnish
- To prepare the marinade, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well-mixed.
- Place the lamb ribs in the bowl, cover, and allow to marinate for a few hours or overnight in the fridge.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Grill Grid and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Place your ribs onto the Grill Grid and close the Lid.
- Leave the ribs to cook for about 40 minutes to an hour, turning once or twice.
- When your ribs are sticky, caramelized, and tender, remove from the COBB and serve with fresh wedges of lime.
For a side dish that goes well with these ribs, try a delicious slaw or sticky rice.