For Burger Patties :
Minced Beef (not lean)
1 Onion (finely diced)
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (crushed)
2 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
Salt & Pepper
4 Fresh Rolls
For Caramelized Onions :
2 Onions (thinly sliced)
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Vinegar
For Burger Basting Sauce :
1 Cup Favorite BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Vinegar
2 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
2 Tbsp Favorite Hot Sauce
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients for the burger patties to form a fragrant mince. Divide into appropriately sized burger patties.
- Mix all basting sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter and fry onions with the dome cover on for approximately 5 minutes until onions turn translucent. Add sugar and vinegar to mix and simmer to reduce for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove frying pan and replace with griddle attachment. Place dome cover back on and allow 5 minutes for griddle to heat up.
- Oil griddle and place burger patties.
- Combine basting sauce ingredients into bowl.
- Flip burgers and baste with sauce. Cook to your liking and serve!
This classic burger recipe is perfect for those relaxing summer afternoons with friends and family.