For Poppers :
12 Jalapeno Chilies (medium size)
1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
12 Strips of Bacon
12 Toothpicks (soaked in water)
For Guacamole :
1/2 Green Chili (thinly sliced)
1/2 Garlic Clove (crushed)
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Make incision down length of chilies and remove seeds and membrane. Soak in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl, combine cheese and add paprika.
- Fill chilies generously with cheese and paprika blend and wrap tightly with bacon strip. Secure with toothpick.
- Oil Griddle and place chilies directly on. Grill until bacon is crispy and filling begins to ooze out.
- Combine all the ingredients for guacamole in separate bowl and serve with poppers.