1/2 Cup Cane Sugar Syrup
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Cream
1.5 oz Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Coarse Salt
4-6 Large Bananas (peeled and halved lengthwise)
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Melt all the ingredients together in Wok (except the coarse salt) and bring to a boil with the Dome Lid on. Stir occasionally.
- Remove Wok from the COBB Grill and set aside. Add coarse salt.
- Put Griddle attachment on the COBB Grill and cover with the Dome Lid on for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the banana slices lightly with brown sugar and grill until caramelized, turning very gently.
- Serve grilled bananas with the warm salted toffee sauce.