18 oz Chicken Thighs (deboned and skinned, cut in half lengthwise)
4.5 oz Favourite Peri-Peri Sauce
For Cucumber Raita:
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
1/2 Cucumber (deseeded, grated, and drained)
1/2 Clove Fresh Garlic (crushed)
Zest of 1 Lemon
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1/2 Small Onion (grated)
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Sugar
- Marinade chicken in peri-peri sauce for at least 1 hour.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Thread 2 pieces of chicken per skewer.
- Oil the Griddle and fry skewers for about 5-10 minutes a side until cooked through.
- For Raita, mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.
- Serve skewers with Raita or your favorite fresh dipping sauce!