COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Bacon & Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
4 Big brown mushrooms
Salt and pepper
4 Tbsp salted butter
2 Cloves freshly crushed garlic
Full-cream cream cheese or cottage cheese
A packet of streaky bacon, diced
Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB.
- Place the frying dish and the dome lid on your COBB and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon with the dome lid off for about 15-20 minutes until crisp or to your liking.
- Trim the mushroom stems to the same height as the brown fins.
- Mix the crushed garlic into the softened butter and spread generously and gently across the mushrooms. Add black pepper to taste.
- Spread a generous dollop of cream cheese carefully over the whole mushroom to cover it.
You can make use of a skewer to easily grill and serve.
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.