COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Makes 6 Little Cups
5 oz Dark Chocolate
4 oz Butter
7 oz Sugar
3.5 oz Flour
6 Ramekins or Small Ceramic Coffee Cups
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently in the Frying Pan. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Whisk the eggs into the mixture a little at a time, then fold in the sifted flour and a little salt until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack on the COBB Grill and close the Dome Lid. Leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the little cups/ramekins leaving about 3/4 of an inch below the top as the mixture will rise on cooking.
- Place them onto the Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid. Leave them for about 25 minutes, they should still be a little soft in the centers.
You can add some liqueur if you like, we added some delicious Amarula Cream. Amarula is a unique cream liqueur from South Africa, similar to Bailey’s Cream.
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.