COBB GRILL DESSERT RECIPE,
Makes 6 Little Cups
5 oz Dark Chocolate
4 oz Butter
7 oz Sugar
3.5 oz Flour
6 Ramekins or Small Ceramic Coffee Cups
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently in the Frying Pan. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Whisk the eggs into the mixture a little at a time, then fold in the sifted flour and a little salt until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack on the COBB Grill and close the Dome Lid. Leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the little cups/ramekins leaving about 3/4 of an inch below the top as the mixture will rise on cooking.
- Place them onto the Roast Rack and cover with the Dome Lid. Leave them for about 25 minutes, they should still be a little soft in the centers.
You can add some liqueur if you like, we added some delicious Amarula Cream. Amarula is a unique cream liqueur from South Africa, similar to Bailey’s Cream.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneFish CurryLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna