COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Rump Steak with Garlic Butter
1-2 lbs Rump Steak
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (crushed)
2 oz Salted Butter
Hot English Mustard
Fresh Loaf Sourdough
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- If you have a generous piece of fat on the steak, place fat side down on Griddle first for 5 minutes to brown.
- Grill the steak for approximately 7-10 minutes a side, turning once, until medium rare. Cooking time will vary according to thickness.
- Add salt and pepper to the steak only after the first turn.
- Allow the steak to rest for at least 5 minutes once cooked.
- Slice the steak into 1/2 inch slices using a sharp knife.
- Place sliced steak onto serving platter, cover with garlic butter, a little more salt and pepper and a dollop of hot English mustard on the side.
- Tear the sourdough bread and enjoy!
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeatballs in Tomato SauceMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotWhite Wine MusselsYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms