Grill Grates are interlocking panels that fit across the surface of your round Premier. They are best used inside the Roast Rack, which in turn should be placed directly on the lip of the Inner Sleeve. Grill Grates produces juicy and tender food. Made of hard-anodized aluminum, they never rust. Grill Grates increase the grill surface temperature, reduces flare-ups, eliminates hot and cold spots and delivers restaurant quality sear marks all at once.
- Grill Grates amplifies the heat of your grill. Heat is rapidly transferred up the raised rails to cook food fast and evenly. No cold or hot spots
- Flare-up protection from the bottom plate. The underside and hole pattern of Grill Grates blocks flare-ups from engulfing food preventing charring and drying out
- Conducts heat very efficiently. Made from hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron or stainless steel
- The valleys vaporize drippings. Juices and drippings fall into the hot valleys where they sizzle and vaporize into enhanced flavor and retained moisture
- Round Grill Grate: Round Grill Grate for Premier grills
- Oval Grill Grate: Oval Grill Grate for Supreme grill
- Round Grill Grate Combo: Includes the round premier Grill Grate, Lifting Tool, and Wide Fire Grid (charcoal basket)