11 oz Potatoes (cleaned, grated, drained)
5 Zucchinis (cleaned, grated, drained)
1 Tbsp Flour
Salt & Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix grated zucchini and potato together, squeeze out excess water.
- Add 1 egg and salt/pepper to grated zucchini/potato mix. Mix together.
- With this mix, create flat cakes roughly the size of your palm and .5 inches thick.
- Add butter to Frying Pan and fry each cake until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Continue this process until all rosti cakes are done, setting completed ones aside under tin foil to keep them warm.
- Once cakes are completed, cook remaining eggs in Frying Pan and serve on top of rosti.
Add ketchup or your favorite hot sauce on top for extra flavor.